This ice maker is part of a unique range of cubers; designed with hygiene as a priority. Each ice cycle is made with freshwater, ensuring only the highest quality of ice. The cubes are easily recognized by its precise shape, clarity and slow dilution. This is particularly important for ice that is used in premium beverages like cocktails, as it protects the integrity and flavor of the drink. This model is configured with our storage bins and can be stacked to multiply the ice production.
Hoshizaki Cube Ice Maker IM-130NE-21
- New intelligent control circuit dedicated to saving power and water consumption.
- Microcomputer controller controls ice making process to work at peak performance in any conditions.
- Inbuilt safety features – freeze cycle back up timer, defrost back up, low voltage and high amp protector.
- New 7 segment operational display panel for ease of use.
- Unique closed cell water circuit for ultimate contamination protection.
- Durable stainless steel exterior.
- Easily accessible and cleanable air filters reduce costly callouts.
- Exceptionally hard crystal clear cubes that melt slowly.
- Auto rinse and flush cycle.
- 3-year parts and labour warranty on entire unit, 5 year (parts only) on compressor and air-cooled condenser coil.