This stackable modular ice maker is part of a unique range of cubers; designed with hygiene as a priority. Each ice cycle is made with freshwater, ensuring only the highest quality of ice. The cubes are easily recognized by its precise shape, clarity and slow dilution. This is particularly important for ice that is used in premium beverages like cocktails, as it protects the integrity and flavour of the drink.
Hoshizaki Cube Ice Maker IM-240DNE-28
- New intelligent control circuit dedicated to saving power and water consumption.
- New 7 segment operational display panel for ease of use.
- Environmentally hard crystal clear cubes that melt slowly.
- Unique closed cell water circuit for ultimate contamination protection.
- Auto rinse and flush cycle.
- Micro computer controller controls ice making process to work at peak performance in any conditions.
- Easily accessible and cleanable air filters reduce costly callouts.
- Inbuilt safety features – freeze cycle back up timer, defrost back up, low voltage and high amp protector.
- Rated to 43°C ambient temperature (tropical conditions).
- Durable stainless steel exterior.
- 3 year parts and labour warranty on entire unit, 5 year (parts only) on compressor and air cooled condenser coil.