The Hoshizaki IM-65NE-Q is a self-contained under counter ice maker producing clean, pure and perfectly round Ball Ice. It is suitable for placement in bars. Produces up to 20kg per 24 hours and has a storage capacity of 17kg.
Hoshizaki Cube Ice Maker IM-65NE-Q
$12,690.00 Regular Price
Excluding GST |
- Easy maintenance, low water and energy consumption.
- Each ice ball individually made by a jet spray.
- Automatically drains and refills after each new batch, for fresh, hygienic ice.
- Easily dismantled for cleaning.
- Closed water circuit offers the ultimate contamination protection.
- Hoshizaki ice makers are micro computer controlled, controlling the ice making process to perform at its best under varying circumstances, without having to make physical adjustments.
- A stainless steel exterior provides a hygienic and high quality finish.
- Foam injected polyurethane for insulation (JFC free), helps preserve the quality and consistency of the ice produced, reducing the number of production cycles.
- An easily cleanable air filter allows end users to carry out a routine cleaning schedule, extending product life expectancy and reducing the frequency and costs of maintenance call-outs.