This commercial modular ice maker produces flake ice, which is often used for produce display of fish, fresh food and bottled beverages. In the medical field, flake ice is also used for organ transportation. Utilizing the most efficient ice making process due to the unique auger system, water consumption is equal to ice production.
Hoshizaki Ice Machine FM-150KE
- “Freeze Burn” is no longer an issue when displaying fresh fish or produce.
- Carbon auger bearings have a longer life expectancy than roller bearing, reducing maintenance costs.
- One piece bin moulding – rounded corners for hygiene and ease of cleaning.
- Automatic flush function, helps keep the ice making system clean.
- Integrated door handle for ease use and hygiene.
- Controller board with Operational Status display assists in troubleshooting.
- Due to the auger system, water consumption is equal to ice production.
- Can be converted to nugget ice by changing the extruding head and cutter (parts at an additional cost).
- 2 year parts & labour on entire unit, 5 year (parts only) on compressor & air cooled condenser coil.