The Hoshizaki KM-140B ice machine produces up to 100kg of clear hard crescent ice a day and has a 55kg ice storage bin.
It includes a double-sided stainless steel evaporator, which requires fewer cycles to produce a full bin of ice, thereby reducing energy consumption. The CycleSaver® design allows our crescent ice makers to produce more ice, using less energy, while cycling 1/2 as many times as the competition
Hoshizaki Ice Machine KM-140B
- Individual premium crescent cube with no ice bridging.
- Exceptionally hard crystal clear cubes that melt slowly.
- Durable stainless steel exterior.
- Slide in air filter at front for easy cleaning -maintaining performance efficiency.
- Double-sided stainless steel evaporator for all water conditions -produces more ice in less cycles.
- Flush mount to rear wall.
- Good in hard water areas.
- Snap in water tank design – easy to remove for sanitization.
- Low electrical consumption.
- Low water consumption.
- LED lights and audible alarms.
- 3 year parts and labour warranty on entire unit.