The Hoshizaki KMD-270AB ice machine produces up to 221kg of clear hard crescent ice a day.It includes a double-sided stainless steel evaporator, which requires fewer cycles to produce a full bin of ice, thereby reducing energy consumption. The CycleSaver® design allows our crescent ice makers to produce more ice, using less energy, while cycling 1/2 as many times as the competition.
Hoshizaki Modular Head Ice Machine KMD-270AB
- Individual premium crescent cube with no ice bridging.
- Exceptionally hard crystal clear cubes that melt slowly.
- Durable stainless steel exterior.
- Slide in air filter for easy cleaning – maintaining performance efficiency.
- Patented double sided stainless steel evaporator fro all water conditions – produces more ice in less cycles.
- Audible alarms.
- 3 year parts & labour on entire unit, 5 year parts & labour on the evaporator,5 year (parts only) on compressor and air cooled condenser coil.